We’ll be sending all of our pre-release purchasers a link to a new update this week, just because we want you to have it. What this update includes:
- Self-install for Windows (no more extracting files, creating your own shortcut). Plus a nice little buffalo icon on your desktop.
- More sound effects in the game. Forest sounds when you are in the forest. Drum songs when you are with the tribe.
- Easter eggs with cultural information. Click on the horse to learn about buffalo ponies. You’ll have to find the other Easter eggs yourself.
- Fixed a couple of bugs. There were spots our beta testers found where if you made a mistake and were sent to study, you might get sent back into the wrong spot in the game.
- Added a level with deer hunting to the mini-game at the beginning which teaches how to use the keys to move around in the game and shoot.
Our pre-release purchasers will get a link in their email this week. Our Kickstarter backers (and our pre-release purchasers) will get the final game version in a few weeks. The primary difference in that will be a lot of cosmetic fixes. Stay tuned.