Have you ever wanted to be involved in the creation of a video game? Well, here is your chance!
We are very excited to have just finished a brand new demo version of Spirit Lake: The Game. If you are interested in playing our demo before we release it to the general public, we would love to hear your feedback and provide your thoughts to our development team. And just think, maybe your suggestions will end up becoming part of the game!
If you are interested in participating, you can download the demo on either a PC or a MAC. Then play the game and tell us what you think… it’s really that easy! Any suggestion that you send us will go directly to the desk of our CEO for her review. Just follow the steps below to get started:
- You can download the demo by clicking here.
- Email us at email@example.com and just let us know:
- That you played the demo
- Whether it was on Mac or Windows
- EITHER that you had no problems or that you had a specific problem. For example, “I got the question on how many wolves wrong to see what would happen. I played the memory game, then took the quiz, but even though I got all of the answers right, it wouldn’t let me go back to play the game again.”
- Accept our undying gratitude!
We can’t wait to hear your thoughts on our newest release. Please contact us if you have any questions at all.