7 Generation Games is looking for one or more sales representatives with experience in educational and school sales. Experience with educational technology sales is a plus.
With a presence in more than 20 schools and after-school programs nationwide, 7 Generation Games is seeking sales representatives to market and sell its growing line of video games that combine math, history and adventure gaming.
We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and incentives for exemplary performance. Sales representatives can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada.
This is a contractor/consultant position with commission-based compensation.
Sell 7 Generation Games products to schools, afterschool programs and other educational product consumers (i.e. homeschool organizations).
- Have an existing network of purchasing decision makers for schools and other academic programs.
- Believe in educational games as an effective tool for student learning.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a catalog of educational products in which 7 Generation Games can be included.
- Have familiarity with the edtech marketplace.
- Have two or more years in educational sales.
- Have a basic understanding of classroom technology.
- Possess a willingness to learn about 7 Generation Games and how we differ from other products.
- Be interested in demoing 7 Generation Games products for schools/programs.
- 7 Generation Games will provide sales reps in-person and/or virtual demo training. (7 Generation Games will provide additional flat-rate compensation for each school/program game demo conducted by a representative.)
If interested, please submit a resume and include in the body of an email a brief introduction (no more than 300 words) describing your qualifications to Maria Burns Ortiz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMAIL ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS.