It’s Friday and we have another Freebie for you!
This time, we are sharing our favorite links to teacher resources. There are tons of resources out here – we’ve done the hard part and vetted them for you.
Take a look at our Resources page – we’ve also included below:
- Math Four, great site on teaching math by Bon Crowder. Especially great post on “Ten Questions to Ask About a Math Problem“
- Learning about area and perimeter – These are activities to help teach the concept of area and perimeter. Resources courtesy of “ProTeacher Collection”.
- The “Ultimate Number Line” Game – This game is designed for 1st grade and up, and is scalable and adaptable for higher levels of difficulty. Resources courtesy of “I want to teach forever”
- Fraction Splat – Math Game– Click on the target type of fraction while avoiding the others. How fast can you do it?
- FractOne – Math Game– Click on pairs of squares that add up to 1 and do it as fast as you can!