We’d love to share our insights and experiences at 7 Generation Games with your podcast audience.
We care about delivering the digital tools necessary for academic success in elementary and middle schools serving Indigenous and Latino communities.
Our Founders Share their Stories
The 7 Generation Games founders Dr. AnnMaria De Mars and Maria Burns Ortiz share their experiences in tech entrepreneurship, fundraising, startups and running a software company serving Indigenous and Latino students who are building a foundation of skills grounded in STEM.
A Proven Track Record
- Our tools are proven to improve student math scores with our educational games with data-driven results.
- We’ve formulated culturally appropriate education content and resources for students and teachers with the help of our tribal consultants.
- Customized software development
- We have trained >800 teachers in Growing Math, our federally funded project.
- We have cultivated relationships with tribal members and Latino communities.
7 Generation Games delivered digital solutions for issues seated in remote and hybrid rural education since the start of the pandemic.
- Offering remote and hybrid math games and digital resources in response to Covid-19 pandemic, delivered through our federally funded project, Growing Math
- Addressing math study solutions for students without internet
- Offering game development courses as a fun, early introduction to the field of tech
- Focusing on Latino and indigenous communities with demonstrated deficits in test scores, funding, and resources