What if you could combine a great teacher and an engaging video game into educational software that raises math scores?
That’s our job. We make educational adventure games that kids actually want to play. And our games make math scores go up! Kids who played 7 Generation Games saw math scores improve 30% in just 10 weeks with a control group
How do we do it? Simple math!
Our games integrate math with social studies, science and English language arts. Every game needs a story, so students learn about the Ojibwe migration while they are converting miles to kilometers. They learn about the smallpox epidemic among the Aztecs while studying percentages. Because we combine math AND history, math AND English, math AND science, students get double or triple doses of exposure to math, all in a meaningful context.
With game design backed by research, we have been supported by funding from USDA, National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation.
- Standards-aligned for grades 3 through 8
- Our interactive apps feature drag-and-drop, number lines and charting capabilities to familiarize kids with standardized assessments.
- Kids can choose how to learn in order to improve understanding.
- Ready for Mac, Windows, Chromebook, iOS and Android.
- Bilingual features: English and Spanish, Dakota, Lakota