Welcome to the Teacher’s Resource site for Making Camp, Making Camp Bilingual and Making Camp Premium. This is a lesson resource hub for our main site, but for a wider variety, visit teacher.7generationgames.com
You will find our own resources here in addition to web-curated materials that will supplement math content taught in Making Camp, Making Camp Bilingual and Making Camp Premium.
The original Making Camp was initially our summer sub-site providing educational content for kids who are out of school for summer. Over time it has evolved itself as a learning hub with new and original games, videos, and activities based on Numbers, Life, and Words. Here you will find vetted resources that provide supplementary information and activities to complement the Making Camp game you are using in your classroom.
Game-Specific Teacher Resources
Here’s a summary for what each game teaches:
- Spirit Lake: The Game focuses primarily on numbers and operations and the Dakota/Sioux like Making Camp.
- Fish Lake focuses on fractions and the Ojibwe/Chippewa.
- Making Camp Premium teaches multiplication, division with new ELA features.
- Making Camp Lakota teaches division and Lakota history.
- Forgotten Trail focuses on fractions, statistics and Ojibwe history
- AzTech Games, including AzTech: The Story Begins and AzTech: Meet the Maya focuses on fractions and statistics
As we add new games, you will be able to access those teacher resource sites through that tab as well.
Materials are accessible either by link and/or available for download.
Click the links on the left for the individual pages to download the content.
Visit the 7 Generation Games Educational Resources site to view more lesson materials by game and subject.