Welcome to the Teacher’s Resource site for “Making Camp”, “Making Camp Bilingual” and “Making Camp Premium”!
This site contains learning materials compiled from around the Web as well as specifically created to supplement the content covered in “Making Camp”, “Making Camp Bilingual” and “Making Camp Premium”. This page serves as the central hub for all teacher resource materials related to these games.
The original Making Camp was initially our summer sub-site providing educational content for kids who are out of school for summer. Over time it has evolved itself as a learning hub with new and original games, videos, and activities based on Numbers, Life, and Words(coming soon). Here you will find vetted resources that provide supplementary information and activities to complement the game you are using in your classroom.
Game-Specific Teacher Resource Sites
You might also want to check out the Teacher’s Resource site, which contains information on 7 Generation Games, our products and vetted resources that more broadly cover Native American culture or middle school math.
Also check out our Teacher Resources for our previously released games:
- “Spirit Lake: The Game” , like Making Camp, focuses primarily on numbers and operations and the Dakota/Sioux.
- “Fish Lake” focuses on fractions and the Ojibwe/Chippewa.
- Making Camp Lakota teaches division and Lakota history
- Forgotten Trail focuses on fractions, statistics and Ojibwe history
- AzTech Games, including AzTech: The Story Begins and AzTech: Meet the Maya focuses on fractions and statistics
As we add new games, you will be able to access those teacher resource sites through that tab as well.
Materials are accessible either by link and/or available for download.
Click the links on the left for the individual pages to download the content.